The Future Of Medicine!PEMF!
- Through atomic excitation, it stimulates the spin of the electron and causes it to store energy there that lasts for three days.
- Molecules tend to align slightly with each magnetic pulse, making them easier to combine, especially when in an excited state.
- The pH becomes 100 times more alkaline, which allows for better oxygen uptake, and the suppression of some harmful entities.
- Viscosity shifts by a factor of 16, allowing liquids to flow into the cell gates.
- The red blood cells start to separate (as they acquire a positive charge and repel each other) within minutes, allowing for a higher surface area for the transport of oxygen.
- An apparent relaxing of the vascular system takes place within several minutes of completing a session. One of the most beneficial effects is the drop in blood pressure by 20-30%.
- After a session there is a systemic response as though the body’s functions have been fine-tuned, or turbocharged. This causes general improvement of other conditions as well, not only the ones being specifically targeted through the therapy. Wounds heal in one third of the normal time.
- Electroporation, or electroper mobilization, is a significant increase in the electrical conductivity and permeability of the cell plasma membrane caused by an externally applied electrical field. It allows more passage of solvent (H20) to dissolve toxins and stimulates a better delivery of a medicine or herb within the body.
- Possibly the hardest one to accept is the fact that the cell can change some of the sodium back to potassium, statement supported by a US Army study, which leads to reduced pain, often fading the pain away in minutes.
- The electromagnetic pulse causes the person to generate tiny little micro-currents, and the energy tends to run through the neural pathways. This seems to swap the C fibers from accessing the neural gates which allow the pain signal to stream into the brain. A diminished signal thus equals a decrease in pain perception.