PULSED ELCTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY = HEALING = WELLNESS
PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy) is a revolutionary technology that offers, with an enormous spectrum of indications, new possibilities for the treatment of numerous illnesses and diseases.
Completely non-invasive, PEMF devices were only recently developed on the basis of the discoveries of great 20th century scientists of the last century such as Nikola Tesla, George Lahkovsky, and Antoine Prioré. They recognized that pulsed magnetic fields can influence our bodies bioenergetically.
While we all acknowledge that the human body needs food, water, oxygen, and adequate sleep, most of us, however, don’t realize that life cannot be sustained without the natural magnetic forces that surround us and permeate our bodies. These forces influence the biological and permanent regeneration of the body. Disturbances within them upset the electrical fields of the cells, which leads to pain, sickness and disease – even with nourishing food, water, and oxygen.
The pulsed magnetic field generated by a PEMF device stimulates and mobilizes the ions in the cells of the body. The exchange of the nutrient particles inside and outside the cell is thus intensified by this so-called “ion pump.”
The magnetic fields go through the body and the cells completely. They move the ions in the cells and tissue in the rhythm of the magnetic field impulses which flow through them and press them to the cell walls. Here they cause a hyper-polarization and positively influence the energy metabolism above all else. This regulates of the voltages at the cell walls.
It is known that in various diseases, the border surface potentials of the cells are lower compared with the normal value. While the magnetic fields are normalizing the cell wall potential, the dynamics of the ions at the cell border surface improves.
Your Body is a Battery that Needs the Right Current
Think of your body as a type of battery that runs on direct current (DC) electricity. In fact, all life generates an electrical DC charge. Your cells count on this energy to absorb nutrients, remove waste and communicate with other cells – jobs that are important for building and repairing tissue such as muscle and bone as well as your organs. But without the right amount of energy, your cells can slow down and neglect important work, leading to pain, injury and disease.
PEMF restores optimal voltage in the cells by recharging their electrical current. Its ultra-fast, low to high intensity, gently pulsing magnetic fields bathe electrically imbalanced cells in pure, raw energy, supporting their need for the proper electrical balance to regain or maintain metabolic functions and optimal health. Nearly all diseases can be traced back to disorders in the cells. In fact, Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD, Professor of Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine, researched the electrical fields of organisms and published 93 papers on biological electricity from 1932-1956. He found that measurable imbalances in the electrical field of an organ precede the onset of pathology.
“If the electrical imbalance is corrected, the disease does not manifest.”
Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD
The fact that pulsed magnetic fields act directly upon cell functions explains the high success rate and the broad application field of the PEMF therapy.
Dr. Andrew Bassett, a researcher at the Bioelectric Research Center of Columbia University who has studied the effect of pulsed magnetic fields on the cellular function of connective tissue and function, says of PEMF:
“A wide variety of challenging musculoskeletal disorders has been treated successfully over the past two decades. These include nerve regeneration, wound healing, graft behavior, diabetes, and myocardial and cerebral ischemia (heart attack and stroke), among other conditions. Preliminary data even suggest possible benefits in controlling malignancy. (Cancer)”
Magnetic field therapy benefits your whole body even if you use it for a specific condition. That is because all of the actions of magnetic fields are happening simultaneously and your physical health will improve in many ways without your even realizing or expecting it. Minor imbalances in cells in individual parts of the body can be very easily rebalanced before they become an obvious problem. The sooner you start using PEMF, therefore, the healthier you’ll be. If you start using this therapy in your 40’s, for example, many of the problems that typically beset people in their 60’s or 70’s can be avoided.
This technology is so powerful that the cases we have monitored are truly amazing. This is only after nine months actively using high intensity PEMF in my practice. Over this time period I have observed improvements in both acute injuries such as extensive bruising and swelling, reduction in chronic injuries such as difficult to heal rotator cuff problems, knee injuries, excessive scar tissue, and a wide variety of other ailments such as migraine headaches, prostate problems and erectile dysfunction, depression, fatigue, and even kidney stones. My colleagues have documented cases where the technology:
· resolve a twenty year history of migraines in another patient who was taking a combination of four prescription drugs on a daily basis yet still suffering from her headaches
· resolved extensive pelvic scar tissue after three months of therapy confirmed on pelvic ultrasound
· dramatically improved severely painful bone on bone degenerative knee joint disease
· dramatic improvement in range of motion in post surgical scar tissue and adhesions
· improved depression, memory, attention, traumatic brain injury, stroke rehabilitation and even autism
· the cases of tendonitis, back pain, muscle strains and arthritis are extensive
PEMF8000 “THE FUTURE IS HERE”
PEMF8000 With superior engineering comes superior performance. The redesigned PEMF8000 offers unrivaled speed of induction, which translates into a more dynamic treatment experience. Tissues respond rapidly, aches and pains are alleviated, and cellular energy.
PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY LLC was founded in 2012. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturing company that is inspired from a passion for high technology and meaningful service to others. PEMF 8000 creator has over 20 years of experience with Tesla Technology and diligently engineered the PEMF8000 Device for quality and 20th Century State-of-the-art Science!
We research, develop & manufacture game-changing technologies for patients who have few treatment options they can count on.
You can find our devices in the homes of out-patients and in the offices of chiropractors, therapists, caregivers, and veterinarians in all four corners of the globe.
Because the results we achieve with our device are unmatched, we define the cutting-edge in the PEMF industry. is enhanced.
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? March 7, 2018
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? February 25, 2018
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate! February 7, 2018
- PEMF8000 HOME
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA
- PEMF NEWS
- PEMF HEALING SPORTS
- PEMF SCIENCE PROOF
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF
- PEMF VIDEO EDUCATION INFO
- PEMF8000 FAQ AND COMPARSION INFO
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding PEMF!
- Are You Considering a PEMF Device? MUST READ!
- ABOUT US
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE REVIEW!
- IAMCURED PEMF
- PEMF INFO AND HEALING SCIENCE
- PEMF8000 NEWS
- PEMF8000 INFO
- PEMF8000 UPDATES
- PEMF PRACTITIONER TRAINING
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields preserve bone architecture and mechanical properties and stimulate porous implant osseointegration by promoting bone anabolism in type 1 diabetic rabbits.Related Articles Pulsed electromagnetic fields preserve bone architecture and mechanical properties and stimulate porous implant osseointegration by promoting bone anabolism in type 1 diabetic rabbits. Osteoporos Int. 2018 Mar 09;: Authors: Cai J, Li W, Sun T, Li X, Luo E, Jing D Abstract The effects of exogenous pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) stimulati […]Cai J, Li W, Sun T, Li X, Luo E, Jing D
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields preserve bone architecture and mechanical properties and stimulate porous implant osseointegration by promoting bone anabolism in type 1 diabetic rabbits.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? March 7, 2018WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF THERAPY? PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY USES! In 1992, Dr. Andrew Bassett, one of the pioneers of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy, stated “in the decades to come, bio-electromagnetic … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? February 25, 2018Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? YES! Several factors may contribute to inflammation including injury, tissue damage, a poor localized circulation with the formation of edema. Inflammation causes pain. Swelling and bruising is … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate! February 7, 2018PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! Dr. Anthony Pacelli – Doctor of Chiropractic Dr. Anthony J. Pacelli is an energetic and enthusiastic advocate of the powerful natural healing benefits … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How do they work January 18, 2018What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How do they work? The power of the magnet is one of the most basic powers in nature. We know that magnetism itself was an ingredient in the primordial soup … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- "Our Holiday Wishes" PEMF December 22, 2017“Our Holiday Wishes” This is our Christmas wish to you: May you have Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Links for 2017-03-31 [del.icio.us] April 1, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-29 [del.icio.us] March 30, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-25 [del.icio.us] March 26, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? March 7, 2018
- Spicy Baked Avocado EggsThis dish is the perfect way to break the habit of always having carbs for breakfast. Get the recipe.The post Spicy Baked Avocado Eggs appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: The Best Diet for Your Brain, How Lack of Sleep Can Increase Your Alzheimer’s Risk, and the Powers of Chicken SoupA low-fat diet may be what’s best for your brain. An animal study out of the University Medical Center Groningen in the Netherlands found that eating a low-fat diet in addition to...The post In the News: The Best Diet for Your Brain, How Lack of Sleep Can Increase Your Alzheimer’s Risk, and the Powers of Chicken Soup appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Aromatherapy: The Hidden Gem of Health Care?Essential oils seem to be all the rage these days due to the belief that they can enhance physical and/or psychological well-being. Often used in holistic health environments, essential oils have...The post Aromatherapy: The Hidden Gem of Health Care? appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Turkey ChiliTry out this chili that mixes your protein with half meat and half beans for a healthy diet. Get the recipe.The post Turkey Chili appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- A Closer Look at Dissociative Identity Disorder: Part 2By: Anastasia Pollock, LCMHC It is readily apparent early on in treatment that my clients with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) are some of the most resilient, intelligent, and creative people on...The post A Closer Look at Dissociative Identity Disorder: Part 2 appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Sun Exposure Associated With Lower Risk of the Flu, Holding Hands With a Partner Reduces Physical Pain, Exercise More Effective Than Weight Loss for Heart Disease PatientsGetting more sunlight could help flu prevention. Besides all the well-known, tried and true flu prevention methods such as getting your annual vaccination, washing your hands, and eating a healthy,...The post In the News: Sun Exposure Associated With Lower Risk of the Flu, Holding Hands With a Partner Reduces Physical Pain, Exercise More Effective Than Weigh […]
- Pegan 365 Zoodles With Roasted MushroomsSwap pasta for zucchini with this zoodles recipe that is part of the Pegan 365 diet. Get the recipe.The post Pegan 365 Zoodles With Roasted Mushrooms appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Sleep and Lung Cancer Are Linked, Human Eggs Grow to Maturity in a Lab, Drinking Soda May Cause InfertilityResearch finds a link between sleep and lung cancer progression. We know that getting enough sleep is an important rule for overall general health, but a few recent studies have emerged,...The post In the News: Sleep and Lung Cancer Are Linked, Human Eggs Grow to Maturity in a Lab, Drinking Soda May Cause Infertility appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Seaweed: The Magical Green Snack From The SeaEvery year there seems to be a new popular food that grabs the media’s attention as the new health craze that has special nutritional benefits. For some time, kale and...The post Seaweed: The Magical Green Snack From The Sea appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Why the Brazilian Butt Lift Is Such a Dangerous ProcedureBy: Anthony Youn, MD, FACS, America’s Holistic Plastic Surgeon® It seems every week I hear another heartbreaking story about a person who died from illegal injections of silicone into the...The post Why the Brazilian Butt Lift Is Such a Dangerous Procedure appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Spicy Baked Avocado Eggs
- Gunman shoots two students at Maryland high school — armed security officer halts attack in 60 seconds using a loaded weapon(Natural News) Three students at a Maryland high school are in critical condition Tuesday morning after one male student brought a handgun to school and shot a female student while striking another male student. According to local media, the attack occurred at Great Mills High School in Great Mills, Md. The shooter, himself a student,... Read More […]
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s World Mercury Project delivers vaccine safety details to Congress(Natural News) Vaccine safety champion and medical choice advocate Robert F. Kennedy and his World Mercury Project have delivered a promised report to Congress providing details on a six-step program to “introduce sound science and transparency to our vaccination program” for children, according to an announcement by the organization. The organization said t […]
- Toxins from everyday products are probably in your body – even if you’re diligent about avoiding them(Natural News) Many of us would be shocked to learn that even the most health-conscious Americans likely have dangerous chemicals circulating through their bodies. While most health-savvy readers are likely aware of the dangers posed by plastic water bottles, fewer know of the dangers associated with canned food, cash register receipts, certain toothpastes, […]
- Hundreds of lawsuits against Monsanto are moving forward(Natural News) Hundreds of lawsuits against Monsanto for personal injury and wrongful death are moving forward, after scientific analysis was heard in court, detailing Roundup’s carcinogenicity. Expert opinion on Roundup’s glyphosate toxicity could be allowed at trial against Monsanto, pending the judge’s final decision. The first trial in the Roundup litiga […]
- New health threat from tobacco: Researchers plan to grow it for producing vaccines and new pharma drugs(Natural News) The European Union is reportedly funding research designated as the NEWCOTIANA project that will turn tobacco plants into so-called biofactories to develop vaccines and new drugs. Scientists intend to breed new kinds of tobacco that will supposedly contain health-promoting substances. The effort also could revitalize tobacco farming and thus e […]
- Gunman shoots two students at Maryland high school — armed security officer halts attack in 60 seconds using a loaded weapon