PULSED ELCTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY = HEALING = WELLNESS
PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy) is a revolutionary technology that offers, with an enormous spectrum of indications, new possibilities for the treatment of numerous illnesses and diseases.
Completely non-invasive, PEMF devices were only recently developed on the basis of the discoveries of great 20th century scientists of the last century such as Nikola Tesla, George Lahkovsky, and Antoine Prioré. They recognized that pulsed magnetic fields can influence our bodies bioenergetically.
While we all acknowledge that the human body needs food, water, oxygen, and adequate sleep, most of us, however, don’t realize that life cannot be sustained without the natural magnetic forces that surround us and permeate our bodies. These forces influence the biological and permanent regeneration of the body. Disturbances within them upset the electrical fields of the cells, which leads to pain, sickness and disease – even with nourishing food, water, and oxygen.
The pulsed magnetic field generated by a PEMF device stimulates and mobilizes the ions in the cells of the body. The exchange of the nutrient particles inside and outside the cell is thus intensified by this so-called “ion pump.”
The magnetic fields go through the body and the cells completely. They move the ions in the cells and tissue in the rhythm of the magnetic field impulses which flow through them and press them to the cell walls. Here they cause a hyper-polarization and positively influence the energy metabolism above all else. This regulates of the voltages at the cell walls.
It is known that in various diseases, the border surface potentials of the cells are lower compared with the normal value. While the magnetic fields are normalizing the cell wall potential, the dynamics of the ions at the cell border surface improves.
Your Body is a Battery that Needs the Right Current
Think of your body as a type of battery that runs on direct current (DC) electricity. In fact, all life generates an electrical DC charge. Your cells count on this energy to absorb nutrients, remove waste and communicate with other cells – jobs that are important for building and repairing tissue such as muscle and bone as well as your organs. But without the right amount of energy, your cells can slow down and neglect important work, leading to pain, injury and disease.
PEMF restores optimal voltage in the cells by recharging their electrical current. Its ultra-fast, low to high intensity, gently pulsing magnetic fields bathe electrically imbalanced cells in pure, raw energy, supporting their need for the proper electrical balance to regain or maintain metabolic functions and optimal health. Nearly all diseases can be traced back to disorders in the cells. In fact, Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD, Professor of Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine, researched the electrical fields of organisms and published 93 papers on biological electricity from 1932-1956. He found that measurable imbalances in the electrical field of an organ precede the onset of pathology.
“If the electrical imbalance is corrected, the disease does not manifest.”
Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD
The fact that pulsed magnetic fields act directly upon cell functions explains the high success rate and the broad application field of the PEMF therapy.
Dr. Andrew Bassett, a researcher at the Bioelectric Research Center of Columbia University who has studied the effect of pulsed magnetic fields on the cellular function of connective tissue and function, says of PEMF:
“A wide variety of challenging musculoskeletal disorders has been treated successfully over the past two decades. These include nerve regeneration, wound healing, graft behavior, diabetes, and myocardial and cerebral ischemia (heart attack and stroke), among other conditions. Preliminary data even suggest possible benefits in controlling malignancy. (Cancer)”
Magnetic field therapy benefits your whole body even if you use it for a specific condition. That is because all of the actions of magnetic fields are happening simultaneously and your physical health will improve in many ways without your even realizing or expecting it. Minor imbalances in cells in individual parts of the body can be very easily rebalanced before they become an obvious problem. The sooner you start using PEMF, therefore, the healthier you’ll be. If you start using this therapy in your 40’s, for example, many of the problems that typically beset people in their 60’s or 70’s can be avoided.
This technology is so powerful that the cases we have monitored are truly amazing. This is only after nine months actively using high intensity PEMF in my practice. Over this time period I have observed improvements in both acute injuries such as extensive bruising and swelling, reduction in chronic injuries such as difficult to heal rotator cuff problems, knee injuries, excessive scar tissue, and a wide variety of other ailments such as migraine headaches, prostate problems and erectile dysfunction, depression, fatigue, and even kidney stones. My colleagues have documented cases where the technology:
· resolve a twenty year history of migraines in another patient who was taking a combination of four prescription drugs on a daily basis yet still suffering from her headaches
· resolved extensive pelvic scar tissue after three months of therapy confirmed on pelvic ultrasound
· dramatically improved severely painful bone on bone degenerative knee joint disease
· dramatic improvement in range of motion in post surgical scar tissue and adhesions
· improved depression, memory, attention, traumatic brain injury, stroke rehabilitation and even autism
· the cases of tendonitis, back pain, muscle strains and arthritis are extensive
PEMF8000 “THE FUTURE IS HERE”
PEMF8000 With superior engineering comes superior performance. The redesigned PEMF8000 offers unrivaled speed of induction, which translates into a more dynamic treatment experience. Tissues respond rapidly, aches and pains are alleviated, and cellular energy.
PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY LLC was founded in 2012. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturing company that is inspired from a passion for high technology and meaningful service to others. PEMF 8000 creator has over 20 years of experience with Tesla Technology and diligently engineered the PEMF8000 Device for quality and 20th Century State-of-the-art Science!
We research, develop & manufacture game-changing technologies for patients who have few treatment options they can count on.
You can find our devices in the homes of out-patients and in the offices of chiropractors, therapists, caregivers, and veterinarians in all four corners of the globe.
Because the results we achieve with our device are unmatched, we define the cutting-edge in the PEMF industry. is enhanced.
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? September 7, 2017
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy August 29, 2017
- PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device | PEMF Message from Charlie farricielli August 21, 2017
- PEMF8000 HOME
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA
- PEMF NEWS
- PEMF HEALING SPORTS
- PEMF SCIENCE PROOF
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF
- PEMF VIDEO EDUCATION INFO
- PEMF8000 FAQ AND COMPARSION INFO
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding PEMF!
- Are You Considering a PEMF Device? MUST READ!
- ABOUT US
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE REVIEW!
- IAMCURED PEMF
- PEMF INFO AND HEALING SCIENCE
- PEMF8000 NEWS
- PEMF8000 INFO
- PEMF8000 UPDATES
- PEMF PRACTITIONER TRAINING
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I, a Debilitating and Poorly Understood Syndrome. Possible Role for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields: A Narrative Review.Related Articles Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I, a Debilitating and Poorly Understood Syndrome. Possible Role for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields: A Narrative Review. Pain Physician. 2017 Sep;20(6):E807-E822 Authors: Pagani S, Veronesi F, Aldini NN, Fini M Abstract BACKGROUND: Complex regional pain syndrome type I (CRPS-I), also called algodystrophy, is […]Pagani S, Veronesi F, Aldini NN, Fini M
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I, a Debilitating and Poorly Understood Syndrome. Possible Role for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields: A Narrative Review.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- NA UKLADY NIE MA RADY ONLINE September 9, 2017FILMY ONLINE NA UKŁADY NIE MA RADY ONLINE LINK DO ODCINKA: Na układy nie ma rady online Drobny przedsiębiorca Marek Niewiadomski (Grzegorz Małecki) ledwo wiąże koniec z końcem, usiłując spłacić długi i kredyty zaciągnięte na nowy biznes. Kiedy, ku rozpaczy … Continue reading →Wordpressb3
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? September 7, 2017What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? Simple! Having healthy cells is not a passive process. Active, regular tuning-up of our cells is not … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy August 29, 2017You won’t believe what we’ve been up to this month! HAPPY LABOR DAY! GOD BLESS AMERICA Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy” Introducing a revolutionary pain relief therapy… PEMF 8000 PEMF Therapy pulses a magnetic field … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device | PEMF Message from Charlie Farricielli August 22, 2017Charlie Farricielli and My Best Friend “my daughter Ariana Gina” PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy WELCOME TO THE PEMF DISCOVERY! PEMF is a new 20th century paradigm for restoring whole health. PEMF8000 WILL RELIEVE PAIN AND CREATE WELLNESS … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Experience the Future of Relief | PEMF Therapy | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field July 31, 2017AUGUST NEWSLETTER Check out what we’ve been up to this month Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy” Introducing a revolutionary pain relief therapy… PEMF 8000 PEMF Therapy pulses a magnetic field into the body, creating an … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Links for 2017-03-31 [del.icio.us] April 1, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-29 [del.icio.us] March 30, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-25 [del.icio.us] March 26, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- NA UKLADY NIE MA RADY ONLINE September 9, 2017
- In the News: Exposing Children to Pets May Prevent Asthma, Large Number of Girls Are Depressed by Age 14, Magnesium Intake May Impact DementiaExposing children to pets early on may prevent asthma. According to the CDC, around eight percent of children in the U.S. have asthma. New research out of the University of Wisconsin-Madison has...The post In the News: Exposing Children to Pets May Prevent Asthma, Large Number of Girls Are Depressed by Age 14, Magnesium Intake May Impact Dementia appeared fi […]
- O.J. Simpson’s Life After Parole: What Happens Next?He’s America’s most infamous inmate. From all-star football player to convicted felon, OJ Simpson is set to walk free after serving nine years in prison. It’s a defining cultural tale of...The post O.J. Simpson’s Life After Parole: What Happens Next? appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Papayas, Dogs’ Social Behavior tied to Oxytocin, Lady Gaga Postpones Tour Due to FibromyalgiaSalmonella outbreak linked to papayas. After 235 people have fallen ill across the United States, the CDC has determined that salmonella found in papayas from Mexico is the cause. Seventy-eight people...The post In the News: Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Papayas, Dogs’ Social Behavior tied to Oxytocin, Lady Gaga Postpones Tour Due to Fibromyalgia appeared fi […]
- Protein Energy BitesKeep these little bites in your freezer for a quick burst of energy when you feel tired or are simply looking for a sweet treat. Get the recipe.The post Protein Energy Bites appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- What You Need to Know About Maternal MortalityWe have the most technologically advanced healthcare in the world, but you may be shocked to learn that when it comes to maternal mortality, our statistics look more like those...The post What You Need to Know About Maternal Mortality appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- The #1 Lifestyle Change to Improve Your BrainWritten by: Wendy A. Suzuki Ph.D., Professor of Neural Science and Psychology, New York University. Doctors often recommend a long list of lifestyle changes to help protect your brain from the damaging...The post The #1 Lifestyle Change to Improve Your Brain appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Caffeine May Help Women With Diabetes, Weight Loss Myths Debunked, Gut Bacteria Can Indicate If You Can Lose WeightCaffeine may help women with diabetes. A study carried out at the University of Porto in Portugal has found that caffeine may benefit women with diabetes, finding that just one...The post In the News: Caffeine May Help Women With Diabetes, Weight Loss Myths Debunked, Gut Bacteria Can Indicate If You Can Lose Weight appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Sugarcane May Reduce Insomnia, Scientists Identify 27 Emotions, Mediterranean Diet May Reduce Reflux SymptomsSugarcane extract may reduce stress-induced insomnia. According to research published in Scientific Reports, octacosanol, an extract found in sugarcane may help fight insomnia if the lack of sleep is brought on...The post In the News: Sugarcane May Reduce Insomnia, Scientists Identify 27 Emotions, Mediterranean Diet May Reduce Reflux Symptoms appeared first […]
- Golden Strength SmoothieFilled with fiber and nutrients, this smoothie packs a rich and tropical punch. Get the recipe.The post Golden Strength Smoothie appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Pen Can Detect Cancer in 10 Seconds, Tomatoes May Reduce Liver Damage, Cyberchondria Is Becoming Increasingly CommonA new pen can detect cancer in 10 seconds. A new form of technology, known as the MasSpec Pen, can detect cancer in humans with 96 percent accuracy. While other methods...The post In the News: Pen Can Detect Cancer in 10 Seconds, Tomatoes May Reduce Liver Damage, Cyberchondria Is Becoming Increasingly Common appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Exposing Children to Pets May Prevent Asthma, Large Number of Girls Are Depressed by Age 14, Magnesium Intake May Impact Dementia
- Sugar over sex? Almost half of those polled would rather give up sex for a year than sacrifice their daily sugar hit(Natural News) A survey carried out by SimplyHealth revealed that the U.K.’s excessive sugar consumption continues to affect a large number of people, many of whom even willing to forgo sex than cutting back on their daily sugar intake. The survey examined more than 2,000 respondents and found that 41 percent were willing to sacrifice sexual intimacy rather. […]
- Do you worry? Put down your phone and pick up your diary(Natural News) Hypochondriacs and extreme worriers, take heed of this advice: Taking the time to write down how you feel may be an effective way to get yourself sorted out and thus go about a stressful task more effectively, a study that was conducted in Michigan State University showed. According to lead author, MSU doctoral... Read More […]
- Young Living, essential oil giant, fined for sourcing oils illegally(Natural News) The U.S. Justice Department recently announced that Lehi, Utah-based essential oils company Young Living has pleaded guilty over federal misdemeanor charges due to its illegal trafficking of rosewood oil and spikenard oil, which violated the Lacey Act and the Endangered Species Act. The federal agency noted that Young Living voluntarily disclo […]
- NHS refusing services to smokers, obese patients until they go to health boot camp for six months(Natural News) Obese people, as well as smokers, will be refused of services by the United Kingdom’s National Health Service (NHS) until they go to a health boot camp for six months to try and lose weight, according to a Daily Mail report. These patients will be referred to the health optimization program of the... Read More […]
- The science behind a party trick may lead to a breakthrough in brain research(Natural News) Researchers suggested that the popular bottle-breaking trick may help in traumatic brain injury research, as reported by the Science Daily. Researchers from Brigham Young University (BYU), Utah State University, and the Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology claimed that their findings on a phenomenon in liquid dynamics could give insi […]
- Sugar over sex? Almost half of those polled would rather give up sex for a year than sacrifice their daily sugar hit