PULSED ELCTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY = HEALING = WELLNESS
PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy) is a revolutionary technology that offers, with an enormous spectrum of indications, new possibilities for the treatment of numerous illnesses and diseases.
Completely non-invasive, PEMF devices were only recently developed on the basis of the discoveries of great 20th century scientists of the last century such as Nikola Tesla, George Lahkovsky, and Antoine Prioré. They recognized that pulsed magnetic fields can influence our bodies bioenergetically.
While we all acknowledge that the human body needs food, water, oxygen, and adequate sleep, most of us, however, don’t realize that life cannot be sustained without the natural magnetic forces that surround us and permeate our bodies. These forces influence the biological and permanent regeneration of the body. Disturbances within them upset the electrical fields of the cells, which leads to pain, sickness and disease – even with nourishing food, water, and oxygen.
The pulsed magnetic field generated by a PEMF device stimulates and mobilizes the ions in the cells of the body. The exchange of the nutrient particles inside and outside the cell is thus intensified by this so-called “ion pump.”
The magnetic fields go through the body and the cells completely. They move the ions in the cells and tissue in the rhythm of the magnetic field impulses which flow through them and press them to the cell walls. Here they cause a hyper-polarization and positively influence the energy metabolism above all else. This regulates of the voltages at the cell walls.
It is known that in various diseases, the border surface potentials of the cells are lower compared with the normal value. While the magnetic fields are normalizing the cell wall potential, the dynamics of the ions at the cell border surface improves.
Your Body is a Battery that Needs the Right Current
Think of your body as a type of battery that runs on direct current (DC) electricity. In fact, all life generates an electrical DC charge. Your cells count on this energy to absorb nutrients, remove waste and communicate with other cells – jobs that are important for building and repairing tissue such as muscle and bone as well as your organs. But without the right amount of energy, your cells can slow down and neglect important work, leading to pain, injury and disease.
PEMF restores optimal voltage in the cells by recharging their electrical current. Its ultra-fast, low to high intensity, gently pulsing magnetic fields bathe electrically imbalanced cells in pure, raw energy, supporting their need for the proper electrical balance to regain or maintain metabolic functions and optimal health. Nearly all diseases can be traced back to disorders in the cells. In fact, Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD, Professor of Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine, researched the electrical fields of organisms and published 93 papers on biological electricity from 1932-1956. He found that measurable imbalances in the electrical field of an organ precede the onset of pathology.
“If the electrical imbalance is corrected, the disease does not manifest.”
Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD
The fact that pulsed magnetic fields act directly upon cell functions explains the high success rate and the broad application field of the PEMF therapy.
Dr. Andrew Bassett, a researcher at the Bioelectric Research Center of Columbia University who has studied the effect of pulsed magnetic fields on the cellular function of connective tissue and function, says of PEMF:
“A wide variety of challenging musculoskeletal disorders has been treated successfully over the past two decades. These include nerve regeneration, wound healing, graft behavior, diabetes, and myocardial and cerebral ischemia (heart attack and stroke), among other conditions. Preliminary data even suggest possible benefits in controlling malignancy. (Cancer)”
Magnetic field therapy benefits your whole body even if you use it for a specific condition. That is because all of the actions of magnetic fields are happening simultaneously and your physical health will improve in many ways without your even realizing or expecting it. Minor imbalances in cells in individual parts of the body can be very easily rebalanced before they become an obvious problem. The sooner you start using PEMF, therefore, the healthier you’ll be. If you start using this therapy in your 40’s, for example, many of the problems that typically beset people in their 60’s or 70’s can be avoided.
This technology is so powerful that the cases we have monitored are truly amazing. This is only after nine months actively using high intensity PEMF in my practice. Over this time period I have observed improvements in both acute injuries such as extensive bruising and swelling, reduction in chronic injuries such as difficult to heal rotator cuff problems, knee injuries, excessive scar tissue, and a wide variety of other ailments such as migraine headaches, prostate problems and erectile dysfunction, depression, fatigue, and even kidney stones. My colleagues have documented cases where the technology:
· resolve a twenty year history of migraines in another patient who was taking a combination of four prescription drugs on a daily basis yet still suffering from her headaches
· resolved extensive pelvic scar tissue after three months of therapy confirmed on pelvic ultrasound
· dramatically improved severely painful bone on bone degenerative knee joint disease
· dramatic improvement in range of motion in post surgical scar tissue and adhesions
· improved depression, memory, attention, traumatic brain injury, stroke rehabilitation and even autism
· the cases of tendonitis, back pain, muscle strains and arthritis are extensive
PEMF8000 “THE FUTURE IS HERE”
PEMF8000 With superior engineering comes superior performance. The redesigned PEMF8000 offers unrivaled speed of induction, which translates into a more dynamic treatment experience. Tissues respond rapidly, aches and pains are alleviated, and cellular energy.
PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY LLC was founded in 2012. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturing company that is inspired from a passion for high technology and meaningful service to others. PEMF 8000 creator has over 20 years of experience with Tesla Technology and diligently engineered the PEMF8000 Device for quality and 20th Century State-of-the-art Science!
We research, develop & manufacture game-changing technologies for patients who have few treatment options they can count on.
You can find our devices in the homes of out-patients and in the offices of chiropractors, therapists, caregivers, and veterinarians in all four corners of the globe.
Because the results we achieve with our device are unmatched, we define the cutting-edge in the PEMF industry. is enhanced.
- PEMF8000 HOME
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA
- PEMF NEWS
- PEMF HEALING SPORTS
- PEMF SCIENCE PROOF
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF
- PEMF VIDEO EDUCATION INFO
- PEMF8000 FAQ AND COMPARSION INFO
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding PEMF!
- Are You Considering a PEMF Device? MUST READ!
- ABOUT US
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE REVIEW!
- IAMCURED PEMF
- PEMF INFO AND HEALING SCIENCE
- PEMF8000 NEWS
- PEMF8000 INFO
- PEMF8000 UPDATES
- PEMF PRACTITIONER TRAINING
- Electromagnetic field in control tissue regeneration, pelvic pain, neuro-inflammation and modulation of non-neuronal cells.Electromagnetic field in control tissue regeneration, pelvic pain, neuro-inflammation and modulation of non-neuronal cells. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2017 07 13;31(2 Suppl. 2) Authors: Aragona SE, Mereghetti G, Gianazza G, Salsa A, Gianazza G, Lotti J, Vosa A, Lotti T, Canavesi E Abstract In scientific literature, magnetic fields are used both in basic sc […]Aragona SE, Mereghetti G, Gianazza G, Salsa A, Gianazza G, Lotti J, Vosa A, Lotti T, Canavesi E
- Electromagnetic field in control tissue regeneration, pelvic pain, neuro-inflammation and modulation of non-neuronal cells.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY GIFT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! June 27, 2017Our Gift from: PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY! PEMF8000 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA” I thought it would be nice to share our tribute to America this 4th of July with our video of “America the Beautiful” There is also a free download for … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Cellular exercise in the form of PEMF will assist the body heal itself and create wellness. PEMF is short for pulsed electromagnetic fields. June 21, 2017Cellular exercise in the form of PEMF will assist the body heal itself and create wellness. PEMF is the acronym for pulsed electromagnetic fields. For a few years now, I have been researching PEMF and how to incorporate it into … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- People ask What is PEMF? How does it work? May 30, 2017WHAT IS PEMF? How Does PEMF Work? Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT), also called pulsed magnetic therapy, pulse magneto therapy, or PEMF, is a reparative technique most commonly used in the field of orthopedics for the treatment of non-union fractures, … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Where to buy the most effective PEMF devices? May 3, 2017Where to buy the most effective PEMF devices? Most Affordable? PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY Proudly Introduces PEMF8000 DELUXE All New! High Intensity!Most Affordable! Most Effective! PEMF8000 DELUXE MOBILE DEVICEIncludes Our Newest PEMF8000 performing at 2.1 Tesla, 20,000 Gauss DeviceProfessional Accessories! … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy | The In-Depth PEMF Story | PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application. April 5, 2017PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application. “Nothing happens in the body without an electromagnetic exchange” This is true. Quantum physics state that everything in the universe is pure energy (neutral and unqualified) differing only in … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Links for 2017-03-31 [del.icio.us] April 1, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-29 [del.icio.us] March 30, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-25 [del.icio.us] March 26, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY GIFT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! June 27, 2017
- In the News: Study Reveals Why Cutting Carbs is Hard, Laughing at Yourself May Improve Health, Diet Drinks May Cause Weight GainStudy reveals why cutting carbs is so challenging. If you’ve ever tried to quit eating carbohydrates and found yourself in a cold sweat gawking at a chocolate chip cookie just days...The post In the News: Study Reveals Why Cutting Carbs is Hard, Laughing at Yourself May Improve Health, Diet Drinks May Cause Weight Gain appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- What is Glioblastoma? A Closer Look at This Aggressive Form of Brain CancerYesterday Senator John McCain’s office announced that he has been diagnosed with a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma. The release went on to say that all portions of the tumor visible...The post What is Glioblastoma? A Closer Look at This Aggressive Form of Brain Cancer appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Best Time of Day to Exercise Revealed, Forest Bathing on the Rise, Speech May Show Signs of Mental DeclineBest time of day to exercise revealed. The age-old debate about optimal workout times has always been met with confusion. While many people swear that early morning workouts are the key...The post In the News: Best Time of Day to Exercise Revealed, Forest Bathing on the Rise, Speech May Show Signs of Mental Decline appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Endive and Avocado SaladGet your daily dose of heart-healthy fats from the avocados in this salad. Get the recipe.The post Endive and Avocado Salad appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Snortable Chocolate On the Rise, Coffee May Increase Longevity, FDA Approves New Cancer TreatmentSnortable chocolate on the rise. A product called Coco Loko is making waves among the party crowd in Europe in recent years. This snortable chocolate powder claims to reduce stress and...The post In the News: Snortable Chocolate On the Rise, Coffee May Increase Longevity, FDA Approves New Cancer Treatment appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- One Viewer’s Experience on the Mono DietThe Monotrophic Diet, often known as the Mono Diet, is based around the concept of eating only one item per meal. On this regimen, you’re allowed to eat unlimited quantities per...The post One Viewer’s Experience on the Mono Diet appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Forgetfulness May Make You Smarter, Mindfulness May Reduce Blood Sugar, Lectin-Free Diet is the Latest Diet FadForgetfulness may make you smarter. As it turns out, having a perfect memory may not be as brag-worthy as it seems. A report out of the journal Neuron, indicates that...The post In the News: Forgetfulness May Make You Smarter, Mindfulness May Reduce Blood Sugar, Lectin-Free Diet is the Latest Diet Fad appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Mango Rum No-Churn Ice CreamEnjoy this tropical treat on a hot summer day. Get the recipe.The post Mango Rum No-Churn Ice Cream appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Eating Vegetable Protein May Prevent Early Menopause, Eating Certain Foods Before Bed May Improve Sleep, Long-Term Breastfeeding Linked to CavitiesEating more vegetable protein may prevent early menopause. A study at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, scientists have found that consuming foods like whole grains, tofu, and soy may prolong...The post In the News: Eating Vegetable Protein May Prevent Early Menopause, Eating Certain Foods Before Bed May Improve Sleep, Long-Term Breastfeeding Linke […]
- Easy Ways to Cultivate Good Health in the GardenThere are many more ways to stay healthy and fit than simply just going to the gym. In fact some options are right in our own backyard. While gardening...The post Easy Ways to Cultivate Good Health in the Garden appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Study Reveals Why Cutting Carbs is Hard, Laughing at Yourself May Improve Health, Diet Drinks May Cause Weight Gain
- Industrial fishing wastes 10 million tons of fish every year while devastating the world's ocean life(Natural News) A decades-long review of fishing practices concluded that 10 percent of all the fish that are caught worldwide are thrown back into the ocean. This amounted to around 10 million tons of fish — which are either dead or dying — being discarded due to poor fishing practices and improper management. A group... Read More […]
- Easter Island ancient people didn't die off from destroying their ecosystem, new study confirms(Natural News) Contrary to popular belief, ancient inhabitants of Easter Island or Rapa Nui in Chile did not recklessly trash their ecosystem that lead to their eventual collapse, a recent study revealed. “The traditional story is that over time the people of Rapa Nui used up their resources and started to run out of food. One of... Read More […]
- Global olive oil supply under threat as deadly bacteria reaches Spain(Natural News) A deadly bacterial species, which has been identified as the Xylella fastidiosa pathogen, the very same bacteria that infected thousands of olive trees in Italy in 2016, had recently found its way in mainland Spain, which is touted to be the world’s number one producer of olive oil. Elena Cebrian, regional councilor of... Read More […]
- Latest climate change scare story: Rising oceans to produce "2 billion climate refugees" by the year 2100, alarmists claim(Natural News) The church of climatology persistently drives global warming fear into their congregation, to ensure that followers will continue believing, continue submitting, and continue giving their trust. The ministers of this religion preach a doctrine of climate change doom, as they shame a fundamental molecule of life (carbon), and call for global co […]
- Western diet of processed foods found to cause chronic liver inflammation(Natural News) There are many lifestyle and dietary factors than can lead to chronic liver inflammation, and one of them is a Western diet. According to a new study, this particular diet, which is rich in saturated fats and refined sugars, can increase the chances of developing hepatic inflammation, especially among males. If left untreated,... Read More […]
- Industrial fishing wastes 10 million tons of fish every year while devastating the world's ocean life