PULSED ELCTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY = HEALING = WELLNESS
PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy) is a revolutionary technology that offers, with an enormous spectrum of indications, new possibilities for the treatment of numerous illnesses and diseases.
Completely non-invasive, PEMF devices were only recently developed on the basis of the discoveries of great 20th century scientists of the last century such as Nikola Tesla, George Lahkovsky, and Antoine Prioré. They recognized that pulsed magnetic fields can influence our bodies bioenergetically.
While we all acknowledge that the human body needs food, water, oxygen, and adequate sleep, most of us, however, don’t realize that life cannot be sustained without the natural magnetic forces that surround us and permeate our bodies. These forces influence the biological and permanent regeneration of the body. Disturbances within them upset the electrical fields of the cells, which leads to pain, sickness and disease – even with nourishing food, water, and oxygen.
The pulsed magnetic field generated by a PEMF device stimulates and mobilizes the ions in the cells of the body. The exchange of the nutrient particles inside and outside the cell is thus intensified by this so-called “ion pump.”
The magnetic fields go through the body and the cells completely. They move the ions in the cells and tissue in the rhythm of the magnetic field impulses which flow through them and press them to the cell walls. Here they cause a hyper-polarization and positively influence the energy metabolism above all else. This regulates of the voltages at the cell walls.
It is known that in various diseases, the border surface potentials of the cells are lower compared with the normal value. While the magnetic fields are normalizing the cell wall potential, the dynamics of the ions at the cell border surface improves.
Your Body is a Battery that Needs the Right Current
Think of your body as a type of battery that runs on direct current (DC) electricity. In fact, all life generates an electrical DC charge. Your cells count on this energy to absorb nutrients, remove waste and communicate with other cells – jobs that are important for building and repairing tissue such as muscle and bone as well as your organs. But without the right amount of energy, your cells can slow down and neglect important work, leading to pain, injury and disease.
PEMF restores optimal voltage in the cells by recharging their electrical current. Its ultra-fast, low to high intensity, gently pulsing magnetic fields bathe electrically imbalanced cells in pure, raw energy, supporting their need for the proper electrical balance to regain or maintain metabolic functions and optimal health. Nearly all diseases can be traced back to disorders in the cells. In fact, Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD, Professor of Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine, researched the electrical fields of organisms and published 93 papers on biological electricity from 1932-1956. He found that measurable imbalances in the electrical field of an organ precede the onset of pathology.
“If the electrical imbalance is corrected, the disease does not manifest.”
Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD
The fact that pulsed magnetic fields act directly upon cell functions explains the high success rate and the broad application field of the PEMF therapy.
Dr. Andrew Bassett, a researcher at the Bioelectric Research Center of Columbia University who has studied the effect of pulsed magnetic fields on the cellular function of connective tissue and function, says of PEMF:
“A wide variety of challenging musculoskeletal disorders has been treated successfully over the past two decades. These include nerve regeneration, wound healing, graft behavior, diabetes, and myocardial and cerebral ischemia (heart attack and stroke), among other conditions. Preliminary data even suggest possible benefits in controlling malignancy. (Cancer)”
Magnetic field therapy benefits your whole body even if you use it for a specific condition. That is because all of the actions of magnetic fields are happening simultaneously and your physical health will improve in many ways without your even realizing or expecting it. Minor imbalances in cells in individual parts of the body can be very easily rebalanced before they become an obvious problem. The sooner you start using PEMF, therefore, the healthier you’ll be. If you start using this therapy in your 40’s, for example, many of the problems that typically beset people in their 60’s or 70’s can be avoided.
This technology is so powerful that the cases we have monitored are truly amazing. This is only after nine months actively using high intensity PEMF in my practice. Over this time period I have observed improvements in both acute injuries such as extensive bruising and swelling, reduction in chronic injuries such as difficult to heal rotator cuff problems, knee injuries, excessive scar tissue, and a wide variety of other ailments such as migraine headaches, prostate problems and erectile dysfunction, depression, fatigue, and even kidney stones. My colleagues have documented cases where the technology:
· resolve a twenty year history of migraines in another patient who was taking a combination of four prescription drugs on a daily basis yet still suffering from her headaches
· resolved extensive pelvic scar tissue after three months of therapy confirmed on pelvic ultrasound
· dramatically improved severely painful bone on bone degenerative knee joint disease
· dramatic improvement in range of motion in post surgical scar tissue and adhesions
· improved depression, memory, attention, traumatic brain injury, stroke rehabilitation and even autism
· the cases of tendonitis, back pain, muscle strains and arthritis are extensive
PEMF8000 “THE FUTURE IS HERE”
PEMF8000 With superior engineering comes superior performance. The redesigned PEMF8000 offers unrivaled speed of induction, which translates into a more dynamic treatment experience. Tissues respond rapidly, aches and pains are alleviated, and cellular energy.
PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY LLC was founded in 2012. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturing company that is inspired from a passion for high technology and meaningful service to others. PEMF 8000 creator has over 20 years of experience with Tesla Technology and diligently engineered the PEMF8000 Device for quality and 20th Century State-of-the-art Science!
We research, develop & manufacture game-changing technologies for patients who have few treatment options they can count on.
You can find our devices in the homes of out-patients and in the offices of chiropractors, therapists, caregivers, and veterinarians in all four corners of the globe.
Because the results we achieve with our device are unmatched, we define the cutting-edge in the PEMF industry. is enhanced.
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! November 19, 2017
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders November 18, 2017
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF November 4, 2017
- PEMF8000 HOME
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA
- PEMF NEWS
- PEMF HEALING SPORTS
- PEMF SCIENCE PROOF
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF
- PEMF VIDEO EDUCATION INFO
- PEMF8000 FAQ AND COMPARSION INFO
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding PEMF!
- Are You Considering a PEMF Device? MUST READ!
- ABOUT US
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE REVIEW!
- IAMCURED PEMF
- PEMF INFO AND HEALING SCIENCE
- PEMF8000 NEWS
- PEMF8000 INFO
- PEMF8000 UPDATES
- PEMF PRACTITIONER TRAINING
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) attenuate changes in vertebral bone mass, architecture and strength in ovariectomized mice.Related Articles Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) attenuate changes in vertebral bone mass, architecture and strength in ovariectomized mice. Bone. 2017 Dec 08;: Authors: Lei T, Liang Z, Li F, Tang C, Xie K, Wang P, Dong X, Shan S, Jiang M, Xu Q, Luo E, Shen G Abstract Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) has been investigated as a noninvasive alternativ […]Lei T, Liang Z, Li F, Tang C, Xie K, Wang P, Dong X, Shan S, Jiang M, Xu Q, Luo E, Shen G
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) attenuate changes in vertebral bone mass, architecture and strength in ovariectomized mice.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! November 19, 2017“Lets Celebrate Appreciation” Gratitude! Dear Friends, and Family, This week, many of our staff gathered to share a simple message for the upcoming holiday: Thank you. Thank you for your support of PEMF Wellness Technology and our amazing PEMF8000 Devices! … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders November 18, 2017Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders! PEMF 8000 creating wellness! Published: November 15, 2017 With winter I fast approaching, a new study highlights how pulsed electromagnetic fields can help improve sleep! Organized by the Sleep Council, Sleeptember is a month-long campaign … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF November 4, 2017Where to buy the most effective PEMF devices? Most Affordable? PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY Proudly Introduces PEMF8000 DELUXE All New! High Intensity!Most Affordable! Most Effective! PEMF8000 DELUXE MOBILE DEVICEIncludes Our Newest PEMF8000 performing at 2.1 Tesla, 20,000 Gauss DeviceAll Professional … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits September 24, 2017PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits To have healthy cells, you have to undergo an active, regular process – tune up your cells, which will slow aging and reduce the risk of cell dysfunction. After all, as long as our cells … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? September 7, 2017What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? Simple! Having healthy cells is not a passive process. Active, regular tuning-up of our cells is not … Continue reading →Charlie Farricielli
- Links for 2017-03-31 [del.icio.us] April 1, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-29 [del.icio.us] March 30, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Links for 2017-03-25 [del.icio.us] March 26, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! November 19, 2017
- The Perfect Storm: 4 Reasons Winter Can Be Bad For Your HeartWritten by Dr. William H. Frishman The winter season, with its cold inclement weather, can put a strain on your heart, especially if you’re one of the over 15 million...The post The Perfect Storm: 4 Reasons Winter Can Be Bad For Your Heart appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Dairy-Free Egg NogCater to your lactose-intolerant guests at your next holiday party with this dairy-free egg nog. Get the recipe.The post Dairy-Free Egg Nog appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Women Are Naturally Fitter Than Men, Mammograms May Not Be Useful, Exercise Can Make Body Fat HealthierWomen are naturally fitter than men. A new study published in the journal Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism looked at the natural fitness ability of women as compared to men. Researchers from...The post In the News: Women Are Naturally Fitter Than Men, Mammograms May Not Be Useful, Exercise Can Make Body Fat Healthier appeared first on The Oz Blog […]
- In the News: Birth Control Pills Still Linked to Breast Cancer, Showering At Night Improves Sleep, Tylenol Use In Pregnant Women Linked to ADHDBirth control pills still linked to breast cancer. A Danish study which tracked 1.8 million women over the course of a decade has found that birth control pills and contraceptive devices...The post In the News: Birth Control Pills Still Linked to Breast Cancer, Showering At Night Improves Sleep, Tylenol Use In Pregnant Women Linked to ADHD appeared first on […]
- Go With Your Gut: The Basics of Digestive HealthWritten By Toni McKinnon, AsktheScientists.com You really should start trusting your gut. That’s because it has a huge impact on your mood, brain, and overall health. The gut—which is a short...The post Go With Your Gut: The Basics of Digestive Health appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Dark-Chocolate Dipping SpoonsNeed something cute and crafty to give out during the holidays? Give these chocolate-covered spoons a try. Get the recipe.The post Dark-Chocolate Dipping Spoons appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- In the News: Breakfast Can Boost Your Metabolism, Hormonal Birth Control May Have Serious Risks, Air Pollution May Impact Bone HealthBreakfast can boost your metabolism. While there has been a great amount of evidence published supporting the benefits of breakfast, now the evidence is even stronger. In the study, published...The post In the News: Breakfast Can Boost Your Metabolism, Hormonal Birth Control May Have Serious Risks, Air Pollution May Impact Bone Health appeared first on The O […]
- In the News: Marriage Linked to Lower Risk of Dementia, Nearly Half of Cancer Cases Are Within Our Control, Dog Owners May Live LongerMarriage linked to lower risk of dementia. A new paper in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry by researchers from University College London found that people who are unmarried...The post In the News: Marriage Linked to Lower Risk of Dementia, Nearly Half of Cancer Cases Are Within Our Control, Dog Owners May Live Longer appeared first on […]
- In the News: Leaving the House Daily Can Help Seniors Live Longer, Cinnamon Oil May Trigger Fat Burn, Cold and Flu Drug May Halt Cancer GrowthLeaving the house daily can extend seniors’ lives. A study that was recently published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society has found that two million senior citizens rarely or...The post In the News: Leaving the House Daily Can Help Seniors Live Longer, Cinnamon Oil May Trigger Fat Burn, Cold and Flu Drug May Halt Cancer Growth appeared first o […]
- Coconut Millet PorridgeLoaded with amino acids, millet is known as an anti-aging grain because it can help improve the elasticity of your skin and prevent hair loss. Get the recipe.The post Coconut Millet Porridge appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- The Perfect Storm: 4 Reasons Winter Can Be Bad For Your Heart
- Chemicals causing malaria outbreaks across Africa as mosquitoes grow increasingly resistant to insecticides(Natural News) Though it might seem like a rare, foreign disease to many Americans, nearly half of the entire world’s population is at risk of contracting malaria, a serious and sometimes fatal parasitic disease spread by Anopheles mosquitoes. Symptoms vary, and can include less acute conditions like fever, nausea, vomiting and general weakness, or serious,. […]
- Jerry Brown peddles climate lunacy; blames California fires on "global warming"(Natural News) Hundreds of thousands of acres in Southern California are currently burning to a crisp – with no end in sight – and the state’s governor, Jerry Brown, has decided to politicize these unprecedented wildfires as being a direct consequence of man-made global warming. During a recent speech he gave while touring neighborhoods in... Read More […]
- FBI exposed as an Obama-esque "KGB" operation to bring down America - time to disband the bureau?(Natural News) Over the summer we began to hear reports of anti-Trump malfeasance involving agents and officials with the FBI and Department of Justice, the agency to which the FBI answers. In recent weeks, reports have intensified and in recent days hard evidence has emerged proving, beyond a doubt, that the FBI was overtly politicized... Read More […]
- More proof Big Pharma is all about Big Profit: Doctors experiencing a shortage of antibiotics because they've become less profitable to produce(Natural News) It’s no secret that the world is facing an antibiotic apocalypse in which simple cuts and bacterial infections could once again be deadly. Misuse and overuse of antibiotics have created what are known as superbugs – bacteria that have evolved in such a way that they can no longer be killed by any... Read More […]
- Radical left-wing college faculty member ARRESTED after stealing property of Lucian Wintrich during chaotic campus speech event(Natural News) A radical communist administrator from Quinebaug Valley Community College (QVCC) in Connecticut was recently arrested and charged with attempted sixth-degree larceny and disorderly conduct after she decided to steal the speech notes of conservative speaker Lucian Wintrich during a recent “It’s OK To Be White” lecture. Wintrich had tried to del […]
- Chemicals causing malaria outbreaks across Africa as mosquitoes grow increasingly resistant to insecticides