PEMF 8000 Has a New Look! Welcome to PEMF State-of-the-Art Technology!
PEMF8000 With superior engineering comes superior performance. The redesigned PEMF8000 offers unrivaled speed of induction, which translates into a more dynamic treatment experience. Tissues respond rapidly, aches and pains are alleviated, and cellular energy is enhanced.
PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY LLC was founded in 2012. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturing company that is inspired from a passion for high technology and meaningful service to others.
PEMF 8000 creator has over 20 years of experience with Tesla Technology and diligently engineered the PEMF8000 Device for quality and 20th Century State-of-the-art Science!
We research, develop & manufacture game-changing technologies for patients who have few treatment options they can count on.
You can find our devices in the homes of out-patients and in the offices of chiropractors, therapists, caregivers, and veterinarians in all four corners of the globe.
Because the results we achieve with our device are unmatched, we define the cutting-edge in the PEMF industry.
PEMF8000 Most Powerful, Effective, Faster, and Unique More Than Any Other Forms PEMF Therapy DEVICES!
PEMF8000 stands apart because it relieves painful symptoms as a side effect of restoring healthy cellular energy levels. This modality recharges cells in its treatment area that were depleted back up to -75 mv or more. As a result, the pain signals stop in minutes and the cells have the energy needed to not only resume their normal function, but heal up to 3x faster than average. See some supportive published studies below:
Many benefits of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (“PEMF”) therapy have been demonstrated through more than 2,000 University level double-blind medical studies done in many countries with many different PEMF therapy devices. Some of the positive effects of PEMF therapy were well established by the mid 1900’s. The first commercially produced low power PEMF devices entered the market in the ear1y 1900s. These were used for studies and experimentation in healing and cellular wellness. They were sold to both consumers and as medical devices to doctors. The first commercially produced high power PEMF devices entered the market around 1975. They focused on muscle, nerve, tendon, ligament and cartilage health, on reducing pain and on regeneration. Medical PEMF therapy has been accepted in many countries around the wor1d. The US FDA accepted the use of PEMF devices in the healing of non-union bone fractures in 1979, urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation in 1998, and depression and anxiety in 2006. Israel has accepted the use of PEMF devices in for migraine headaches. Canada has accepted PEMF devices for several uses. The European Union has many acceptances for the use of PEMF therapy in many areas including healing and recovery from trauma, degeneration and the treatment of the pain associated with these conditions.
Differences in PEMF Therapy Devices
- Power Level The magnetic energy produced by the various PEMF devices can be as little as that of the Earth’s magnetic field to more than 10,000 times as powerful. The lower power devices are generally used for cellular health and bone healing. The higher power devices are generally used for recovery of trauma from accidents, sports injuries and surgery, as well as for control and improvement of degenerative diseases. Both low power and high power devices help reduce pain, but the higher power devices are more effective in doing so.
- Continuous or Pulsed medical Waveform Although there are exceptions in both types, most low power PEMF devices have a continuous waveform while most high power PEMF devices have a pulsed waveform.
- Shape of Waveform The continuous waveform PEMF devices can produce a square, a saw tooth or a sine wave. The pulsed output PEMF devices usually produce a biphasic sine wave.
- Control of Frequency Many low power PEMF devices have preset frequencies to choose from according to the manufacturers’ own different theories. Most high power PEMF devices have a user variable control of the frequency.
- Duration of Treatment Depending on the power level of the PEMF device, the treatment duration can be from three minutes to hours. Primary Benefits of High Power PEMF Clinical evidence shows that PEMF therapy reduces pain associated ’with trauma from accidents, sports injuries, surgeries and bums as well as from disease and degeneration
PEMF therapy improves these conditions in many different ways that include mechanical, electrical, chemical, and magnetic processes within the cells of the body. In 1995, Siskin and Walker provided a summary of clinical results on soft tissue damage. They observed no adverse effects and the following positive effects were reported:
- Decreased pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased range of motion
- Faster functional recovery
- Reduced muscle loss after surgery
- Increased tensile strength in ligaments
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Enhanced capillary formation
- Acceleration of nerve regeneration
- And decreased tissue necrosis.
In the “Therapeutic effects of pulsed magnetic fields on joint diseases~. Bassett C. (Bioelectric Research Center, Columbia University New York) applied time-varying pulsed magnetic fields designed to induce voltages similar to those produced nominally during the dynamic mechanical detonations of connective tissues in an effort to control cellular function and understand the mechanism of PEMF treatment and concluded: “As a result, a wide variety of challenging musculoskeletal disorders has been treated successfully over the past two decades. As understanding of mechanisms expands, specific requirements for field energetics are being defined and the range of treatable ills broadened. These include nerve regeneration, wound healing, graft behavior, diabetes, and myocardial and cerebral ischemia (heart attack and stroke), among other conditions. Preliminary data even suggest possible benefits in controlling malignancy•.